"Castle Rock Residents Discover An
Amazing Breakthrough In Neck &
Back Pain Relief
Without Any Drugs,
Surgery, Cortisone Shots, Or
Twisting The Spine Like A Pretzel!"
Learn How Hundreds of Residents Found Natural Relief From Their Neck & Back Pain
Castle Rock, CO-If you are sick and tired of suffering with your nagging neck or back pain (or both), then it is time to throw aside your pain pill bottles and begin getting rid of the cause of your problem, before it becomes serious! A new natural and revolutionary procedure is helping hundreds of neck and back pain sufferers get out of pain safely and gently, without any side effects, and without having the bones of your neck and back 'twisted and popped!'
Sure, you've lived with the pain up until now, but you and I both know that if it hasn't gone away yet, it is probably more than just a simple ache or muscle strain. Taking drugs or cortisone shots may help temporarily, but it is time to take
This FDA approved procedure has been around since1985, and is one of the safest and gentlest methods for treating neck and back pain. It is called the Arthrostim, and what it does is gently and safely decrease the muscle and joint tension in the neck and back, thereby reducing any muscle spasm present, increasing joint movement, and eliminating any nerve pressure or irritation. Here are some additional benefits of this fantastic treatment device:
- It is all-natural. This means that you don't have to worry about any dangerous side effects. Pain medication and cortisone shots not only are temporary, but they also can have damaging effects on the stomach lining, liver, and kidneys.
- You get the benefit of a chiropractic treatment without having to worry about the doctor being too aggressive or 'twisting and popping' your spine. If you never even considered going to a chiropractor because you were scared of someone 'twisting and popping' your neck, then you will be pleased with this gentle procedure. Although traditional chiropractic methods are safe, many of my patients that have previously been to another chiropractor have told me that I can get the same or even better results than a traditional chiropractic treatment without 'twisting and popping' the spine.
- You won't receive an unreasonably long treatment plan. Of course everybody has a different rate of recovery, so there is no way of knowing exactly how many treatments it will take until your pain is gone. Some people see results after only a few treatments, while for others it takes longer to see some positive changes. My goal is simply to get you out of pain as fast as your body will let me.
- You will receive a safe, gentle, and a very specific treatment for your pain. Listen, I don't want you to get the wrong impression and think that the other chiropractic methods are unsafe, because they are very safe. Most chiropractors do a wonderful job taking care of their patients. However, we do have many people who come to us that have been to other chiropractors, and many say they prefer the Arthrostim treatments to traditional chiropractic methods.
- Treatments are affordable. While we do process insurance, we also have many patients with no insurance that can afford the Arthrostim treatments.
While I know there are many people who are happy with their chiropractor, I also know there are many people out there who have had a bad experience with a chiropractor and are afraid to give another one a try. Plus, there are plenty of people that truly love the Arthrostim who had previously never been to a chiropractor because they were scared of the doctor being too aggressive and causing pain or discomfort.
So How Does This State Of The Art Neck & Back Pain Reliever Work?
When all of the joints in the neck and back are moving normally, the muscle and joint tension is expected to be approximately the same. If some of the muscles are tight and the joints are restricted in motion, this can lead to muscle spasm, joint stiffness or "locking up", as well as irritation or pressure on the surrounding spinal nerves.
Once a joint is determined to be restricted, the Arthrostim may be used to give small, gentle, mechanical impulses into the restricted joint to help break up the tension, relieve muscle spasm, and restore normal joint movement, which will help reduce or eliminate your neck and back pain. Not only is the treatment pain-free, but most of my patients find it relaxing and look forward to future treatments.
Why Haven't I Heard Of This Gentle & Relaxing Procedure?
First of all, there are only a few thousand doctors across the United States that use the Arthrostim. I'm one of only a handful of chiropractors in
purchase an Arthrostim is that it requires them to spend more time with the patient. A traditional chiropractic treatment usually takes 30 seconds to two minutes. Since the Arthrostim is very specific and requires a very precise analysis, it takes about five to seven minutes to receive a treatment. So if you're looking for a rushed, low quality treatment, you may not enjoy the gentle and relaxing Arthrostim treatments.
Who Else Wants A Neck & Back Pain Evaluation For Only $19 For a limited time, you could receive a complete neck and back pain evaluation for only $19! This neck and back pain evaluation will include:
· A Health History and Consultation, Plus an Arthrostim Demonstration. I'll need to go over your history so I can get a good idea of what procedures are needed to further evaluate your condition. I will also demonstrate the Arthrostim, so you can see how safe, gentle, and effective it can be.
· A Gentle Examination. This will help me determine if I can help you and if you're a candidate for receiving Arthrostim treatments. Unfortunately, not everyone can be helped with the Arthrostim. If for some reason I don't think I can help you, I will try to refer you to the appropriate health care professional.
· Report of Findings. Here we'll sit down one-on-one and I'll give you my recommendations. If I can help you, there will be no pressure to receive any treatment in my office. This entire package is normally a value of $190, but is yours for only $19 if you call 303-858-8288 and schedule an appointment by March 20th, 2009. Now you are probably wondering why I'm giving such a great deal. It's simple. I know there are many people that are suffering from neck and back pain but are hesitant to see a chiropractor because they're too afraid of having a bad experience. This is just my way of introducing this breakthrough in neck & back pain relief to you without any strings attached.
I'm so confident you'll be impressed with the Arthrostim that I will guarantee complete satisfaction. After the report of findings, if you are not completely satisfied with the evaluation, I will give you a full refund without any hassles. This removes any risk on your part. There are no catches to this offer, so please call us now at 303-858-8288 to schedule your appointment
Our office is located at 1 Oakwood Park, Suite 206 Castle Rock, CO 80104, ½ mile east on Hwy 86 from Wilcox St. in the Oakwood Medical Professional Park. I wish you the best of health, and I hope to see you soon.
Ryan Helms, D.C.
P.S. Remember, there are no catches to receive this neck and back pain evaluation for only $19. There is no 'twisting and popping' of your spinal bones and joints, no side effects, and as mentioned it is one of the safest and gentlest treatment devices for treating neck and back pain. So call us now at 303-858-8288 before it's too late.
"Football in the NFL takes a toll on my body. Dr. Ryan keeps me tuned up and injury free so I can be at my best." Dirk Johnson punter for the Arizona Cardinals
"The Instrument was a new experience for me and the results were precise and painless. My low back pain was completely gone after only three treatments with the Instrument!" Diane Russell, Castle Rock
"I had sharp pains in my head and neck, and was hesitant to have a chiropractor manipulate my neck. The Instrument gets rid of the pain without twisting the spine, and is gentle and relaxing." Lisa Ross, Castle Pines
"When I was suffering with neck pain, I did not consider chiropractic care due to fear of getting my neck manipulated. Medication was the relief I sought. When medication failed, Arthrostim treatments were not only another choice, but they should have been the first choice. Pain can be, and IS treated gently and without any discomfort with the Arthrostim."
"The Arthrostim system worked in a gentle, pain-free way to bring much needed relief from my neck pain. Dr. Helms is very gentle in his approach to neck pain, but the results are awesome! Relief without added discomfort!" Shelley Jones, Franktown
Call 303-858-8288 Today!
P.S. When accompanied by the first, I am also offering the second family member this same examination for only $7.