Castle Rock Lower Back Pain Treatment 80104
Lower back pain
is more common than you may think . . .So don’t worry, your not alone.
Just check out the following statistics:
- 80-90% of all adults will suffer with low back pain at some time in their life
- lower back pain is the leading cause of disability for people under 45 years of age
- lower back pain is the second leading cause of visits to doctors’ offices
- lower back pain is the third leading reason for hospital admissions
- annual costs of back pain range from $20-$75 billion in the U.S. alone
- studies indicate that 15-20% of the population have lower back pain in any given year … approximately 32 million cases.
What Causes Low Back Pain?
The lower back is a complex area that connects the upper body (including the chest and arms) to the lower body (including the pelvis and legs) and is comprised of several vertebrae, soft cartilage discs, muscles, joints, ligaments, and nerve tissue. Lower back pain is extremely common for people of all ages, often triggered by some combination of overuse, strain, or injury. Heavy lifting, stretching and exercise can cause a strain, spasm or sprain of the lower back.
Call for a free consultation and exam 303-858-8288
Occasionally, a spinal disc may rupture or bulge outward, causing pressure on the nerves located in the lumbar region. Lower Back Pain may also be caused by sciatica or degenerative disorders like arthritis, degenerative disc disorders, and osteoporosis, a disease characterized by thinning of the bones. Lifestyle factors such as lack of exercise, obesity, poor posture, stress, and bad work practices can also contribute to lower back pain.
How Is Low Back Pain Treated?
At Helms Chiropractic and Wellness, we know how to treat lower back pain and injury. Our approach incorporates state-of-the-art medical technology, the finest healthcare expertise and comprehensive treatment to return you to a pain-free and active lifestyle.
Dr. Helms specializes in treating pain and the disorders that cause pain. Dr Helms is a expert in rehabilitation and will help you learn how you can help yourself recover from a lower back injury. Whatever the cause of your lower back pain, Dr. Helms will diagnose and treat it using cutting-edge technology and the finest medical attention.
If you are experiencing lower back pain, please contact us to help relieve your pain and cure its cause.
Call today for a free consultation and exam.